Monday, June 18, 2007

Princess Shin's Peace Globe!!!

Oooh.. I know I'm supposed to put this on June 6th but I totally forgot! Better late than never right? =)

Thanks to Mimi for starting this peace globe movement! For those in the dark, this peace globe movement started out last year where Mimi chose a day for everyone on the blogosphere to post their own peace globe. I did it too!!! =)

It is really amazing! Everybody choosing a day to actually blog about peace. And we have over hundreds of bloggers from all over the world doing the same thing!!!

Head over to Mimi's blog and take a look at the different peace globes out there. Each has a story to tell! One tells about an experience of seeing the plane crash with his own eyes during the September 11 incident! That definitely strike a chord in my heart!

Peace is definitely not an easy thing to achieve. What with politics, power struggle and the arrogance of the human race, it is definitely not an easy task to achieved. But we have to fight for it. Because we are life itself. And every life is important and precious.

So people.. take this as another reminder for us that peace is for everyone to work hard for. So start from your home. Treat your family members or even your maid a bit nicer. Smile to the stranger that walked past you. And make his or her day for someone.




Take care! =)


12 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Princess - I wondered about you when I didn't see your globe. So glad you joined us. This is a GREAT post. I know there are others who just didn't have time this week to post. Bring them on! I'm always accepting peace globes.

This is a beautiful globe, Princess. Can you believe how much Dona Nobis Pacem has grown in just seven months? Amazing.

Thank you for posting. I will get it in the gallery as soon as my little fingers can get there.

Peace,
Mimi

Annelisa said...

It's never, ever to late to post a Peace Globe, Princess Shin! And it's so lovely to see this one here, it would have been a real shame if you hadn't posted it!

Great article too

Peace to you and yours
now and always

Dona Nobis Pacem
at Words that Flow

hcfoo said...

Hey, this is a great post, girl!

Cherry Popcorn said...

mimi lenox,
hello!!! So happy that you still remember me!!! =) It's been truly an honor to be able to participate in this! You have certainly done a great job!!! And Dona Nobis Pacem has grown so much is all thanks to you! Good luck and take care!

annelisa,
Harlo!!! Thanks for dropping by! =) I'm glad I posted it in the end! This is really a great thing we are doing here. And getting to know so many people in the process too! Good luck to you and take care! ^.^

hcfoo,
Thanks! =)

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

"."v heheh /peace

ShadowFalcon said...

better late then never is right, fantastic idea, blogging about peace.

now I just have to get some...

choochoo said...

I've never heard about the peace globe movement. That's cool:)

merapuman said...

peace! and smile always

krystyna said...

Hi Princess!
Sometimes later is better!!!
Your Peace Glob is magnificent!!!
What a work! You are great artist and writer!
I am proud of you! I am proud being your friend!

krystyna said...

Thanks for links and great video.
Peace and Love be always with you!

krystyna said...

Princess-my sugestion- put up (eg. under your Profile - banner "vote for me".

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Yeah! Peace! Spread the love!