Thursday, June 07, 2007

Get them OFF the ROAD!!!

Argh!!! I hate this!!! Where are the environmentalist and the government officials when we need them?

I was driving home just now when I saw this big lorry, (is it a cement mixer?) on the road right in front of me. Normally I don't really mind following behind a lorry. I know my parents hates following them because they have this phobia that whatever that is inside the lorry will drop off and break their windshield or something. I don't really mind actually. But just now..

Argh!!! This particular lorry was literally pouring out mountains and mountains of carbon monoxide and whatever else that was toxic into our beloved atmosphere! It was all black and totally unhealthy!! It was terrible!




I was imagining the poor trees and flowers being envelope by this intoxicated fumes while I sit comfortably in my air-condition car! Argh!!! Poor trees and flowers!!!



Just look at it yourself! Can you picture our poor leaves and grass screaming for help? I know they need carbon dioxide to survive, creating oxygen and everything but not this much!!!

I was following it from behind and it just kept pouring out those stuff!!! Continuously!!! Oh god..!!!




I was busy complaining and cursing in my heart when I suddenly had an idea! Why don't I take a picture and blog about it! So happen I managed to stole Cody's super nice handphone cum camera! There I was with one hand on the wheel and the other trying to get a good shot! The pictures are not really clear I know but it really wasn't easy. I can tell you that! Had to pay attention on the road AND look at the screen at the same time. Luckily I didn't knock anything! Hehe..

The things I do for my blog! And for the environment!!!

Get that thing off the road now!!! How old do you think the vehicle is? These people are so irresponsible! How can they let such thing on the road? These selfish profit making companies! All they care about is money money and money! What about our poor environment!!! You're not gonna have any air to breath if you carry on like this!


You &*%*#$!!!




I know of some countries that doesn't allow any vehicles above 10 years of age and I agree that it is not the best enforcement but at least these countries are doing something to protect the environment! Are they even such rules in Malaysia?

Stupid stupid _____ (insert whatever you want to!)

16 comments:

zewt said...

and the authority said we will have cleaner air just a few days ago... sigh...

Marie said...

That really is awful. Makes me so angry.

pinksterz said...

stupid stupid____________

a) government
b) lorry
c) driver for using petrol with plumbum
d) all of the above

i take 'd' as the answer.

and don't do that stunt again ok? driving and trying to snap pic. dangerous lah! tsk tsk.

pemandu muda hari ni... *shaking head* :P

Bearette said...

That is awful. It's sad to see things like that.

I'm impressed by your ability to drive and take pictures at the same time, though ;) I didn't realize people drove on the left in Malaysia.

krystyna said...

Hi princess!
Perfect article -post. I awarded you Nobel Prize for protected environment. And what the photos!
P.S
Of course you can still do Peace Glob. We need Peace all time.

krystyna said...

I give you the links:

Mimi’s site

Official Home of the Peace Glob"

and very helpful site ( for many things with blogging):

Annelisa

krystyna said...

Oh! Very small part. I have to try again.

krystyna said...

http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/

thethinker said...

My mom has that same fear of something falling off of the truck and going through the windshield. Whenever I'm driving her, she makes me switch lanes to avoid getting behind one of those.

hcfoo said...

That's very irresponsible. The authority should do something to keep these lorries off the road.

Cherry Popcorn said...

zewt,
Really? Sigh.. Well.. we know by now that we rarely get what they say they will give!

marie,
Yeah.. I know.. Terrible right?

pinksterz,
Yup! I'll take 'd' as the answer also. I'll try not to drive and take pictures next time ok? but for my readers mah! =) Hehe..

bearette 24,
Haha.. it's certainly not easy doing the driving and taking pictures at the same time thing! Hehe.. I didn't realize my picture gave that away but yeah.. Malaysian drivers are on the right side. So we drive on the left! =)

Thanks for dropping by!

krystyna,
Haha.. that is a lot of comments! Thanks! I did my globe! =) Thanks to you! And thank you for your Nobel Prize! I'm so honored! Hehe..

thethinker,
My mum does that to me too!!! And I totally hate it!!! She's so controlling! Haha..

Thanks for dropping by! =)

hcfoo,
Yes.. But do you ever hear of such a rule? Sigh..

TriStupe said...

They are everywhere. it's the tidak apa attitude ruling the days again.

I guess World Enviroment Day in Malaysia is just, well, a statement, not so much of any action!

merapuman said...

it's the authority who doesnt want to take action, so why should the lorry driver care

Menchie said...

I hate following these things on the road!

Unknown said...

Hey! Those are my apartments! Well, not mine, I live there though LOL :) by the way, isn't it just as bad that you're driving a car and contributing to pollution (albeit not as bad as the lorry driver)? :)

Victor Tan said...

hmm...are you on your way home? Coz...dat is Riana Green rite? right beside the kindergarden. =)Near muh place !!