Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Page 123 : A tag!

Wahaha.. I love being taged! Terra Shield taged me a while ago and now I'm here finally answering it! Wooohooo...

This is an interesting tag! All I need to do is just...

What you have to do is pretty simple...
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

I rarely read books nowadays... Though I am super free... I must really take up some useful books and start reading up!!! I saw this book on my table and though I haven't read it yet.. I know its gonna be a superb booK!

Must finish this book by March! =)

Anyway.. Here goes...

War and Peace, probably the world's greatest novel, Resurrection, Anna Karenina, and other works of art brought Tolstoy colossal success and universal recognition. But his soul was always in torment. The discrepancy between Christ's message and man's way of life troubled him.

The Life of Mahatma Gandhi by Louis Fischer.






My turn to tag 3 people.

1. Tulipspeaks
2. Krystyna
3. Baby Sa

Just do it too if you like it! =)

4 comments:

krystyna said...

Hi Princess Shin!
This tag is really interesting and simple. So I'm going to try! Tanks for taged me.
Good luck to you!

Terra Shield said...

Thanks for playing along :D

Wickedsa said...

ok..i did ya taggy tag

Cherry Popcorn said...

krystyna,
Glad you like it! Enjoy! =)

terra shield,
hehe.. after so long! =) Thanks for tagging me! Wahaha..

pink fairy princess sa,
Thanks! =) Hope u like it!