Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Asia Entertainment News

How much do you know about celebrities in your own region? We tend to make so many hue and cries on celebrities in the Western World and their news are also easily accessible over the internet but where can you find a good place to find out about your favorite stars in the Asia Region?

I'm sure they are a lot of fans out there crazy about stars from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. I know I am... I'm absolutely crazy about Louis Koo. He's so handsome. Dark, manly... Ah... And I know there is a big craze regarding a not so unknown artist resembling the water falling from the sky.

Yup..!!! None other than Rain!!! Seems that he is now one of the Times Top 100 Most Influential People. Amazing right?

He's gonna have a concert in Malaysia and his ticket price is like RM700!!! Woohooo!!!

There's now a good place to get the latest celebrity and entertainment news, Asia Entertainment News is definitely the place to get the latest gossip.

So now we have a place to find out what our favorite Asian stars are up to... Heheh...

7 comments:

Keshi said...

I know abt alot of celebrities in Aus but Im no great fan of any..cos I think celebrities r just like us...normal human beings who just got lucky :)

Keshi.

krystyna said...

Hi Princess Shin!
I enjoyed your blog.
In my country there are a lot of calebraties.(Poland). But I am not big fan as Keshi said.
All the best to you!

Vivek Muniappan said...

celebrities are bunch of people who likes limelights and trys to show they are one notch above us..sigh..i still donno many of the celebrities in our country except cicak man..lolz

Vivek Muniappan said...

oh yeah..i donno y but there is this culture in the showbiz world of malaysia where some of the female celebrities gets married with the senior guys who are 20years older than them..hmm..i guess love is blind then..

Miss Positive said...

Wow! RM700 for a ticket to Rain's concert???
Incredible.

Cherry Popcorn said...

keshi,
I like Nicole Kidman from Australia! But yeah.. they're juz normal ppl that earns lots of money and doesn't have any privacy.. But we still like to know about them!

krystyna,
So happy to hear when ppl say they enjoy my blog! =) I'm not a big fan of any celebrities actually.. its juz interesting sometimes to read about the rich and famous!

vivek,
oh.. cicak man? U like the show? I find it so weird... >.<

haha.. are there a lot of celebrities marrying older man? I thought there was only Siti?

miss positive,
Yup! Crazy right?

Vivek Muniappan said...

din particularly liked story..The CG was worth mentioning since its Malaysian made..other than that, its a mixture of all the superheroes into one..maybe the title should have been "Rojak Man" lolz..

yeah i heard another one also marrying a widower..if im not mistaken her name is noraniza idris..eyeing an armed force Datuk M..


anyone interested with Datuk V??