Monday, January 22, 2007

Soap Opera Site

Any soap operas fan out there? Shows like The Bold and The Beautiful, General Hospital, Days of Our lives, and the Young and the Restless has been running for over 30 years! That's really a long time... You actually aged together with the actors and actresses inside the show.

For those die hard fans out there, there's this new website, Soap Opera that has everything you want. They have spoilers, pictures, cast list, message board and a whole lot more for you to chew on for your favorite show. What I like about this site is its comings and goings. They'll tell you who and who will be guest staring in your favorite show. Shows that they feature include Ugly Betty, All My Children, One life to live, As the World Turns, Guiding light and a few other more. You'll definitely find what you want here.

However, I think this site still has a lot to improve on. First off, the shows that they feature, not counting Ugly Betty, is way too 'old' for me. I wouldn't mind if they include shows like Desperate Housewives, my all time favorite Grey's Anatomy, Alias, and a few other current shows. Besides that, it wouldn't hurt too if they used a more interesting template. The one they're currently using is a bit too simple for my taste.

That's just my personal opinion.

But... seeing that they're only just a few months old, they are certainly doing a pretty good job. So for big fans of Days of Our Lives, go check out what is installed for your favorite show this weekend! =)

2 comments:

Keshi said...

OMG not me! But my mum lives on 'Bold and the Beautiful'! I think it's more like 'Slow and the Painful' LOL!

Keshi.

Terra Shield said...

Hahaha...

When I was studying in Johor some time back, my friends and I used to watch Days of our lives on S'pore tv... and there were so many things to laugh about... seriously, it was ridiculously funny :D