Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Temperature problems..

Some of my imaginary readers would remember when I complained about my roommate not allowing me to on the heater last year during winter and letting me freeze to death every single night. Do u remember that? It was like a tug of war between the both of us. I would on the heater and the next minute I know, it would be off. I was not really sure what was the reason, but it was either that she was from New York and she loves the cold, or that she was being a environmentalist fanatic and wanted to conserve the environment by not turning the heater on.

This year, I'm happy to say that my roommate is one of my good friends and she loves the heat. So much so that I'm actually suffocating in my own room because of her needs. =.= I think this is karma. What else can it be? Haha.. Seriously though.. she's super hot blooded, or I'm super cold blooded. She's always freezing and I feel super bad but have you been in a room with the heater blasting super hot air out? It dries up ur eyes and makes it hard for u to breathe! I'm serious!!!

I can totally hear u say, now u know how my previous roommate felt! =.= I actually have a humidifier (not a dehumidifier) in my room to combat the intense heat in my room. And I gave her a small portable heater to make her feel warmer too. Ahh.. Its so much of a trouble living with someone. Haha.. Though I still love her all the same.. =)

No comments: