Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My car needs its check-up!

Ahh.. having one's own car is not an easy thing. If my dad is reading this, he'll definitely be going, "See.. I told u so!" to me. I have been putting this off too long and its high time I send my car for a check-up. My car has been having weird smells lately and me being a total noob in cars have no idea what's wrong with it. The only thing my dad can tell me is that maybe it has something to do with the brakes.

The brakes? There's something wrong with my brakes? What am I gonna do then? How much does it cost to fix it or change it or do whatever I need to do to make my car better again?

Ahhh.. I love my car though. Its a wonderful feeling to know that the car belongs to u although it was my parents money that bought it. Hehe.. Maybe I should go find myself a boyfriend who's a mechanic and get my hands dirty with some work holding tools. Or alternatively, I get just drive down to the nearest mechanic. Sigh..

No comments: