Monday, March 10, 2008

What do you think of this Little Guy?

When I was in high school, I used to be obsessed with cute little cartoons from Japan. I swear.. these Japanese people are expert in letting people succumb to marketing gimmicks and buy all things cute. Me and my high school friend would fight between each other to decide who was the cutest! For some reason, we have totally different taste. She would like Tarepanda, and I would like the bubble dog, which for some reason I can't find any pictures of it online, mainly because I don't know the name. Boohoo..




It is this white dog that looks people use to call it Pao Pao Gou! Do you remember that?

Anyway.. She would like Moshimaro, and I would like the depressed Kogepan.


The burnt bread that wants to lead a normal life.


Though I realize I dont really like any of them anymore. I guess I grew out of it. THough I have never seen any Tarepanda, or Kogepan merchandise anymore!

Now.. who in the right mind would like Moshimaro?




And he likes the toilet bowl!
Who in the right mind likes a toilet bowl and a plummer?


He is so ugly.

He has super small eyes.. Has no expression whatsoever, and.. is fat! (Not that I say fat people are ugly but.. ya know what I mean!)




We always had an argument on who is cuter! My kogepan, cute bubble dog or her tarepanda, or Moshimaro.

I was okay with tarepanda and all but I could never accept Moshimaro. I couldn't see any beauty in him.

At all..

And now.. Cody's nickname is Moshimaro!!! He friends know him as Moshimaro because they say he looks like a rabbit. I have Moshimaro as my boyfriend now? Ahh....

Must be karma..


Disclaimer: This is just personal opinion. Don't come and attack me if you're a big obsessed fan of that white fat thing!

No comments: