Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Wonders of The Internet!

OH my goodness! I just realized how wonderful the internet is! I'm currently listening to FlyFM all the way from O.C California! I always know that we could do that, listening to radio from the internet.. but with the terrible connection and all, it didn't occur to me to actually do that. But I had the sudden urge to listen to something familiar and I went to the website and ola! I can listen to it! And its all clear and smooth! No problems whatsoever! So although it's Sunday 5pm now.. I'm feeling as though I'm caught up in the terrible morning KL rush of a Monday morning!

Argh! This is so weird!!!

I miss MALAYSIA!!! I MISS MY HOME!!! >.<

I even went to the 8tv website and guess what! I can watch the 8tv Mandarin News from there! You know the ironical part? I am not one that watches the news! And to watch Mandarin News? I must be super missing Malaysia! Boohooo.. But I'm so glad I did it though.. Made me feel I'm part of all these! Though i didn't really understand why people are spraying water all over the streets! Anyone wanna explain to me that?

I'm so out in Malaysian news! Anything big and huge that I should know off? Like the change of political party or some new rule that 'equally' benefits everybody? No..?

Guess nothing has change then! But I still love Malaysia nonetheless!

There are a few shows that people can watch if they missed it on TV! Though most if not all are local shows. I saw Ho Chiak there too. I know I shouldn't have clicked it because I would so suffer but I did it anyway! Boohooo...

Do you guys know how lucky you guys are to get to eat Malaysian food everyday? AHHHH...

Somebody pay for my ticket back PLEASE!!!

p:s/ I know I have not been updating lately! Thank you so much if you guys are still dropping by occasionally! =) Muarx!

6 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Your post makes me want to watch 8tv news on the net!
Sigh, It'll be good if i get to have a plate of nasi lemak!!

zewt said...

it's so ironic... those who are here wanna move away while those who are away are hoping to come back...

well, i give you another 6 months... u will be fully integrated into the american lifestyle already.

Anonymous said...

and where da link ..la.. :P

i know there`s thisother webpage that has all the local radio stations which u dont need to login too... nice



No i dont have the link myself :P

Cherry Popcorn said...

3point8,
Hey! Thanks for visiting! =) You're from overseas too? You can't imagine how much I miss Malaysian food! Haha..

Take care!

zewt,
In another 7 months time I'll be back! Haha.. But dunno la.. home is still home no matter how bad it is. I guess when you're overseas you get to see another side of it!

sasi,
Hello! Welcome! =)

The link is there! YOu just need to click on it and it'll bring you to the website. Or are you talking about another link? What link do you want?

Thanks for dropping by! =)

Keshi said...

U wudnt believe it, I had Har Mee for lunch today..and it's Malaysian! After so many days Im here and u write abt Malaysian cuisine on the same day I had some :) Nice!

Its my fav cuisine btw..

Keshi.

Cherry Popcorn said...

keshi,
Hey! Where are you anyway? You're not in Malaysia?

I miss Malaysian food so much you can't imagine it! Boohoo>!