Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

This is gonna be my first time away from my daddy when he is having his birthday! My beloved daddy is turning 49 this year! In Malaysia right this very moment. Tomorrow will be my daddy's birthday over in US.

One year away from being 50 years old! Kinda scary thinking about it..

Ever since I was born my daddy was the one that looked out for me, helped me cross the road, woke up in the middle of the night to feed me, fetched me to school everyday, taught me to ride the bicycle though I still havent mastered the 'art' of doing it, taught me how to draw especially since the subject I hated most was art, played the piano for me, told me weird bedtime stories.. Ah.. the list goes on and on and on..

And now that I'm away from home, I feel I miss you so much daddy.. Coz I cannot share with you every single problem that I'm facing now. Who's gonna advice me when my boss treated me terribly when I had a part-time job? Who's gonna tell me that the girl that treated me coldly in school was because she was jealous of me and I shouldn't feel that I am in any way less than her? Who's gonna decide what classes I should take in the future? Who's gonna warn me to be careful when I go out in the night? Who's gonna help me check the car and make sure its all safe and sound? I have to decide all these on my on now and I don't like it a single biT!!!

I miss you daddy!!! You're the wisest man in the whole entire universe. There's nothing you can't solve! Though sometimes you may have super weird suggestions but I know its always for my own good. Though you may give me super weird answers to my questions because you don't know the answers yourself, I am fully appreciative because you're there to share my problems with me.

Though there's still skype, but its not the same than talking hours without end together with you. I miss those drives that we had when you had to fetch me somewhere because we always have the most meaningful chats then! You used to share with me the problems you had in your company and how 'terrible' your collegues were. We could talk about anything! World issues, why there shouldn't be gay people in the world (I don't agree with you dad!), politics, religion. You are definitely my hero dad!

Happy Birthday daddy.

Happy Happy Birthday! May there be thousands and thousands more birthdays to come!

Lotsa Luv,
Your baby daughter!

10 comments:

merapuman said...

ya, i notice that PP has lest opt. btw, hv u checkd your PR. Google hv done something :P

merapuman said...

oh .. forgot something, hapy birthday to your dad too

Cherry Popcorn said...

Yes my PR has definitely gone down! What did they do?

Thanks! =)

merapuman said...

dunno, mine was pr4 now pr0

3POINT8 said...

Haha....I guess your father's thinking is kinda beneficial to you! Especially the: "Why shouldn't there be gay people in the world"
Or else we would have 1 less princess around here.
=D

krystyna said...

Hi Princess Shin!
I miss you and your wonderful posts.
Happy Birthday to your Great Daddy!

Btw, he is proud of you!

zewt said...

better quickly come home after your studies then :)

Keshi said...

awwww...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR DAD!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Harro angkeer.. Happy birthday :)

abtw this is the other link for all the radio stations in one :)

http://um.com.my/streaming/v1/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=26

Cherry Popcorn said...

merapuman,
Really? Mine also now pr 0 already! Stupid la! I tot it was because I never update for ages already.. but if you got it also then I guess its really b'coz of PPP!

3point8,
I don't understand! Haha.. It would be more beneficial to me if there were no gay guys? Hmm.. then I would have all the guys in the world? Haha.. Right!

krystyna,
Hey you! Thanks for visiting me! I miss you too! =)

Take care ya!

zewt,
Boohoo.. Really? Haha.. =P

keshi,
Hehe.. Yup! Happy Birthday to daddy! =)

Thanks ya!

eerf,
Thanks for dropping by eerf! Hehe.. and thanks for the wishes too!!!

Take care and hope to see u again!