Thursday, June 07, 2007

Webroot Spy Sweeper software

Ever since I started blogging, the computer has literally been my lover. The first thing that pops up in my mind when I get up every morning is, "wonder if there's any comments in my previous post?". Or when I'm not at home, the thing that will be constantly in my mind is, "what should I blog today?"

So as you can see, my computer is now literally my life. I spent almost half of my waking hours on it. All my songs, movies and precious photos are all stored up in my computer. With no back-up at all!!! Imagine what will happen if it crashes one day!

Oh god.. *touch wood*

I'm a total clutz when it comes to taking care of the computer. All I know is logging onto my blogger account, blog, check my e-mail, transfer my photos, and.. actually that's about all I know how to do.

Until one day when I notice that my computer was getting slower and slower. It was terrible! I couldn't even open My Computer properly. It took ages for it to load. And the situation didn't change even after switching off the computer.

It lasted for almost 2 weeks until I couldn't take it anymore. I was too worried about my precious photos. What if something terrible happen to my computer? Who's gonna give me back my photos?

So I ask Mr.Cody to help. My computer expert! He helped me downloaded some program and 'cleaned up' my computer. He told me that he actually found over 500 virus and spywares in my computer! Right.. That sounded super scary to me. Must be a result of leaving my computer on the whole night days without end.

But now there's a solution for everyone like me. I'm sure everyone has the same problem as me. And the best way to fix it is with Spy Sweeper! Spy Sweeper is the best solution for spy attacks like this.





It detects, removes, and blocks even the most vicious emerging spies! No more worries about your precious photos, music or movies. And the best part is it comes with free customer support. So you can contact them anytime you have a problem! Perfect for total clutz like me! =)

No more worries for me now!


For more information, please visit :

http://www.webroot.com/consumer/products/spysweeper/?id=H2-HHO_Links-SS




No comments: