Sunday, October 15, 2006

Let the truth be known! Wahaha..

Oooh... I have been tagged again! I think I’m starting to like this business! Hehe... =) this time I was tagged by mr.merapuMan! Let's start! =)

1. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

ok... first of, it is gonna be in U.S dollars or Malaysian ringgit? I think I prefer it to be U.S dollars! Better yet... in Pounds!!! $$$ wahaha...

  • Go off to Paris for a SHOPING SPREE!!! Wahaha... Prada, Gucci, Channel!!! EVERyTHing!!! *smiles*
  • Set up a library of my own with books from all over the world!!!
  • Buy all the fancy gadget I can find! Maybe share a bit with my family! Wahaha...
  • Wait a minute... shouldn't I use all these money to pay for my university tuition fees?
  • Save up the rest for my old age! If I am still left with money! >.<>

2. 5 bad habits ( do I really have to spill it out to you? Embarrassing oh...)

  • I tend to fart a lot. Hehe...
  • I am a very spiteful person. I’m full of sarcastic remarks aim just to make ppl around me hurt! Sorry... = (
  • I like to walk around in my house with a big t-shirt and no shorts! Wahaha...
  • I have a hard time saying no; as a result, I always end up doing the work.
  • I smile a lot... resulting in ppl taking advantage of me...

3. 5 things I hate doing.

  • Not eating! =)
  • Confronting ppl. It’s just too messy! But I end up keeping unhappy thoughts myself which makes me even more unhappy!
  • Getting up super early in the morning! I rather sleep in! Wahaha…
  • Fetching my brother to and from school. (I Dunno y... I shall try and change k?)
  • Feeling like I am not leading a productive life! >.<

4. 5 things I would never do.

  • Kill a person. (I hope that I won’t encounter a situation that needs me to do it... scary!)
  • Sleep in a tub full of insects and bugs! Like those on Fear Factor! Crazy!
  • Take drugs! Tat’s just plain stupid!
  • Smoke! No!
  • Jump of a building or anything that relates with committing suicide! I’m sure every problem will have its solution no matter how terrible it may seem! Just hang in there! (I hope I remember this when the time comes!)

5. 5 things I regret doing.

  • Not keeping in touch with old friends like I should have.
  • Leaving everything to the last minute. I could have achieved better results for stuff if I started doing earlier... boohoo...
  • Bitching about ppl behind their backs! I admit... I am too sensitive!
  • Not reading enough books! Like biographies and literature! But they are boring! Boohoo...
  • Treating 2 of my old schoolmates terribly! I’m sorry ya... =(

6. 5 favorite toys or things.

  • This is easy! FOOD!!! FOOD!!! FOOD!!!
  • My clothes! Wahaha...
  • My bolster. It has been with me since I was a baby!
  • Myself! Hehe... You have gotta love yourself right?
  • My boyfriend! =)

7. 5 people I choose to do this.

Hope you guys will enjoy being tagged! wahaha.. this is my first time tagging ppl! =)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I like to walk around in my house with a big t-shirt and no shorts' .. LOL! just make sure no one is watching.

Thanks for doing this.

-Princess Shin- said...

Aiyoh.. no shorts la.. not Not wearing anything! haha.. and it's BIG t-shirt! =)

kyels said...

Oohhh. I've been tagged?!

XD

Merv Kwok said...

You'd set up a library if you were a millionaire? Woohoo! Make you a millionaire we must!

-Princess Shin- said...

Merv kwok,
Haha.. i actually had in mind something along a library in my own home but since you portray me as such a nice person, i guess i hav to build a public one then! Ahah..

Kyels,
Yeah.. haha..

Tm Lee said...

w00tz...thank you thank you...

btw i dun think a million is enuff for that shopping ler....

Anonymous said...

I don't know why this tag has got me somewhat stumped. But I'll finish it soon....promise! :p

-Princess Shin- said...

tm lee,
yeah.. i know!!! however much money also not enuf wan! haha

Irene,
it's ok if you don't like it! =)
love your baby pictures!

Shoshana said...

Working on a tag P. Shin. I am so glad you tagged me coz I like this one! :)

Thebodytalk said...

Wow...I am really impressed by your lists...
Of course I enjoy in being tagged. But Sweetie, you tagged me as Body Shop...Can I just be "Body Talk"? please? :-D....

According to you lists, you and I have more than one thing in common. Just wanna tell ya...you know?....Anyway, Love love love your idea. Later!

-Princess Shin- said...

Shoshana,
glad you like it!!! =) love what you wrote! See ya..

THeBODYTALK,
i'm so sorry for spelling ur name wrongly.. kept thinking it was body shop! haha.. *embarassed*

wat do we have in common?

take care! =)