Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm off to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah!

Yup!!! Off I go again! All this flying around in aeroplanes is kinda making me feel all tired! I'm not complaining or anything. I know there's a lot of people out there that hasn't been on an aeroplane at all but.. sigh.. just thinking about packing, going to the airport, waiting to board the plane, siting down in the small tineey winney seat, feeling the air pressure blowing your ears out, and waiting for the plane to land..

Well.. kinda turns me off flying!!! >.<

I'm sorry if I sounded like an unappreciative b*tch but.. boohoo..

If you're wondering though.. I'm going there because my cousin is getting married soon! Yup! And it's gonna be a huge elaborate affair. With church wedding and all. Haven't been to a church wedding though. Should be super romantic! Can't wait.

And all my favourite KK food!!! Ooooh.. My last time though. =(

On another note, today is the 5th of July. That just gives me another 24 days in Malaysia. Then I'll be off to the States to start a whole new chapter in my life. I dunno whether I should feel excited or sad!

Excited because.. well.. I'm gonna start a whole new life! A totally different experience. I'll meet new people.. experience different culture.. learn new things.. Didn't I always dream of going overseas? Now my dream is coming true.. Right?

But but but.. what if I cannot take it? What if I get so lonely and lost and hide myself in my room and cry every single day? What if I miss my family and Cody too much until I can't do any other things?

What if I miss Malaysian food so much until my stomach wont accept other food at all? (I personally think this is kinda fake though!)

What if I fail all my subject because I couldn't adapt to the environment there? And be kick out of the university?

There are so many what ifs.. Argh..

And the worst thing is.. I haven't started packing AT ALL!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO BRING AT ALL!!!

Oh dear.. so confuse now.. Princess Shin is a confuse girl now!!! Boohooo..

Any advice my dear lovely imaginary readers?

7 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

Bring clean underwear. That's a must :P

zewt said...

will you be able to come back from the states a virgin? :P... kidding...

Anonymous said...

maybe not XD

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Terra Shield said...

Varsity life will be great... of course you might miss the late night at the mamak, or nasi lemak for that matter, but hey it sure is much better than working :D

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

You'll have a great time. If Malaysian or near-Malaysian food is somehow not available, the desparation will drive the necessity to cook. Many have done so. No matter how disastrous the outcome, it'll still taste Malaysia. Keep us posted.

Cherry Popcorn said...

merv kwok,
I'll definitely keep that in mind! But.. how many do I need? 365 days times 4.. around 1000 of them? 0,0

zewt,
How you know I'm one now? Haha.. Kidding!

peng!
What la you! Are you not supposed to be on my side!!! >.< Hmph! Bad peng!

all blog spots,
Hello! Welcome! Thanks for dropping by!

terra shield,
I know I'll definitely miss the food the most! Oh dear! Haha.. the food in Malaysia is absolutely the best right? No fight at alL!!! Sigh.. sad la..!

the winged acrophobic,
Me cook? Esp dishes like curry chicken and asam laksa? Haha.. you must be joking! I can't even fry an egg! What more! =(

Even so though.. I'm living in campus! Can't cook! =(