Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Advance of technology

Today we had our planning meeting through teleconference. I'm seriously not sure if technology is a good thing or not. I mean I totally love that time is saved and we don't have to drive all the way to the member's house to talk about stuff. But somehow I feel that if its taken one step too far, and if we're not careful, all meetings will soon be conducted either through teleconference or through audio video conferencing.

Where will the human interaction be then? We can't even do our prayers together anymore.

I don't know. I'm still on the fence with this though I can't deny that its good that I have one less meeting to worry about since I have so many to attend to. But still.

I guess its really all about balancing.

Planning meeting should be okay. But we have to make sure that we don't go overboard with all the teleconferencing and stuff. Meeting face to face is still as important.

No comments: