Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Clotheeees!!!!

I hope my dad isn't reading this but I'm kinda going crazy over internet shopping these days. I know I've posted this before but seriously, internet shopping is soo convenient.

Unless you're not at home and the postman chooses to give you a slip of paper showing non-delivery rather than leave your package at the door. Then you'll have a problem because now you have to drive all the way to the post office to get your mail.

But I digress.

I wonder how it will be like if I can make my own clothes. I remember in one of the American Next Top Model episodes, one of the models always wore clothes her grandmother made, which was always super pretty. Even the fabric was pretty. Must be one of those contemporary upholstery fabric that you see on websites. But don't you think so much money will be saved by just making your own clothes? And you'll have it one of a kind too and not need to worry about clashing with anyone else.

Though where will the fun of shopping be then? Haha..

No comments: