Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Thousand Years

The last time I watched the Twilight series was a bittersweet experience. It was so painful yet really profound at the same time. I don't think I will forget that for the rest of my life. I could hardly remember the movie but it was the last movie we watched. I haven't watched the last one yet but

I'm sure it'll be a good one.

I just miss you that's all. I hope you're doing great.





On another note, I noticed more people are following me now. Thank you for reading my post and I just wanna say that this is not really a SGI blog, but its more just some random quotes that really inspires me especially when I'm feeling defeated. And of course some random posts here and there.

I hope some of these quotes will encourage you too in some small way. =)

No comments: