Thursday, December 15, 2011

Getting married younger now?

People always tell me that I will find "my man" when I go to graduate school.

Em.. really?

Every student I see is either happily married, engaged, or in a long term super committed relationship. And everyone is around like early 20s. Seriously.. whatever happened to marrying when one already has a stable career? It seems like in the US, the more "developed" the country, the earlier people get married. Its like a cycle back to the "good ol days." Weird huh?

Many girls in my class wear diamond rings. One girl actually wears both her engagement ring and her wedding band and seriously.. boy is the diamond big.

I wish I had slender fingers like her. Then when I wear rings it'll be nice and pretty. But with my fat chubby fingers... =(

*Sad*

No comments: