Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Costumes

I was reading a case the other day and came across this one case which was so absurd I don't even know what to think of it. A man shot a 13-year old boy when the boy went to the man's house during Halloween dressed in military fatigues and carrying a plastic model submachine gun. He later sued the boy's insurers for causing the man to be tried criminally, incur legal expenses and suffer damaged reputation.

Can you believe this guy? He was probably paranoid or something. Or crazy.

Yeah.. Halloween is coming. Are you ready? Be careful when you go out there for some candies. Have you brought your costume yet? I tell you I still don't get all the hype about Halloween. You just wear the costume once a year and you can never repeat it because people will know. I rather use the money for some thing else.. bedroom stuff (*wink wink* like men's lingerie), movies, some good outside food, an electrical blanket for the coming winter.. Anything but Halloween costumes.

But that's just me.

No comments: