Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Are you buying Christmas Presents already?

I was listening to the radio the other day and the DJ was talking about what irritates them the most these days. It went from parking fees in the hospital, to electric transportation fees (god knows what's that) to sales tax, to people who drive super slow on the left lane on the freeway, etc..etc...

But what I really thought was funny is that the lady was going on and on about how major stores like Wal-Mart, Macy's and the likes have started to put up Christmas decorations!

Can you imagine? Its only freaking September and they're already thinking of Christmas!!!

Where's Halloween? Thanksgiving? Black Friday? Christmas is like wayyyyy long..

What are these people thinking?

Seriously though.. Christmas always makes me feel the loneliest, because I'm never with my family and I don't even celebrate it! =.= But all the decorations and celebrations just make me miss my family more.

No comments: