Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I dare you to Leave a Comment

My blog just turned 4 years old I think. Yeah.. i think I started in 2006 October. I can't believe it was that long ago that I started blogging and got myself into the blogsphere. I don't do anything much anymore besides posting some entries every now and then. I don't know.. don't really have the drive to put up long and elaborate stories about my life anymore.

I remember I used to browse through web directory to see if I can get my blog's address up. Or visit different blogs to post my comment so they'll come visit my blog.

But now... even if I do visit other people's blog, I do so merely as a stalker. A silent stalker. Kinda scary huh. Haha.. But I think most readers do that.

Aren't you gonna do that too? Mr/Ms reader that is reading this right now?

No comments: