Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Diet Pills? Em.. I don't think so

What is the most effective diet pills? Haha.. do you really think there is an answer to that question? Unless of course your definition of effective means looking the same. Well then maybe there is an answer to that question.

Though I presume to you, the definition of effective would probably mean losing a reasonable amount of weight so you can fit into that pretty tiny black dress you bought 3 years ago.

Yes? Yup.. I think so.

Em.. well.. not to sound negative or anything but I really think the best way to lose weight is a combination of exercising and healthy diet. I just saw my professor eating bagel and an apple for lunch today. And I know she goes to the gym too.

She has lost weight! And that is effective.

No comments: