Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Senior Year

I seriously cannot believe senior year is upon me. I can still remember the first day I walked in as a freshman. All nervous and scared, unsure about what lies ahead as I walked into the university that would house and educate me for the next four years. I was exhilarated when I found out I was accepted and the first few months I was in Soka, I felt that my time here would never end. I mean, four years is a long time.

And now, 3 years have passed. And this is going to be my last year here. There's so many things I want to do and achieve. But is there enough time? Will I be able to accomplish everything that I set my mind too and graduate knowing that I have taken all the opportunities given to me and excelled in it?

Oh god.. This is going to be an interesting year.

No comments: