Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tour d Eiffel

The minute I stepped down from the taxi, I was totally amazed. Just looking up..... I seriously couldn't believe I was actually here.. after all the hype up around Eiffel Tower, gazing at the real building itself was really really surreal.



There was a lot of people though. I clearly wasn't the only person that thought this place was a cool place. So Eiffel Tower being a romantic place..



hmm.. maybe as a backdrop, not in the Eiffel Tower itself. Its tooo touristy.

Seriously.


The lines to the tower itself was super long too. We were lining up for around an hour or two. Haha.. Poor dad. We left him all alone while we went exploring and me, of course, to take pictures!



Still can't believe I actually went there..



I just wish I could be with my special someone while I was visiting the city of romance.

No comments: