Monday, May 03, 2010

Rain rain GO AWAY!

Little children wants to play...

Have u heard of that song before? No? What kind of childhood did u have? o.O

The weather is starting to change now. You can't believe what weather we have had recently. I mean this is Southern California. Its supposed to be sunny all year long. When I was a sophomore, we only had rain for like 2 days. I'm not kidding.

But suddenly, when I returned from cold, wet Hachioji, Japan hoping to get away from all the rain to sunny California, I was once again greeted by guess what? RAIN!

Yup. Must be global warming or something. So weird. But at least, I think for this week, the weather is gonna be pretty sunny. And most importantly warm. So take out your outdoor furniture, your swimsuits and have fun!!! Woooohooo!!!

No comments: