Monday, May 03, 2010

Not Sweating

I havent been swimming in ages. Its so sad. =( Seriously. I miss swimming. And I keep wondering if my coaches are gonna think badly of me coz I havent been going to ANY spring practices.

But the spring practices doesn't have swimming involved. >.< Its dry land practice which means we run on the treadmill, carry weights, and lift ourselves up on the monkey bar thingy.

Its freaking hard. And you sweat like crazy. Me no me gusta sweat. That's why I joined swimming in the first place. You don't feel that you're sweating while swimming.

Argh.. I never tried diet pills before. I wonder if it works. I know I don't think I'll ever try it. I don't believe that its so easy to lose weight. Even the best diet pills in town is fake. In my opinion. I dunno. Its just weird.

No comments: