Sunday, May 16, 2010

Giving up your Teenage Years

What causes acne? Worst yet, what causes adult acne? I always thought that teenagers are the ones that only get acne because of their ranging hormones but adults get them too! Freaking 30 something, 40 something, 50 something adults still get acne. I mean I guess you can take it as a compliment and lie to yourself that you're still a 16 year old teenager but I rather have smooth pretty skin.

That was the only thing I liked about finishing off my teenage years, and although having pimples were "nice" and all, I don't think I'm willing to give that up! So adult acne? Are you kidding me? >.<

Some people say adult acne is caused by stress. Other people say your face is the reflection of what you eat. If you love spicy food, your face is gonna look like a hot volcano. Right... =.=

I'm not giving up my spicy food though.

No comments: