Monday, March 01, 2010

Dreaded black dots!

Wah... I don't know what's wrong with my skin lately. I used to always pride myself from having beautiful flawless skin, even when I was going through the dreaded teenage years. I always had less pimples than everyone else.

And I thought that my already limited pimple would all go away when I stepped out of my teens. Especially when I was coming over to US because US is not as humid as Malaysia so less oily skin for me. Alas, pimples are coming back recently especially the dreaded blackheads.

I hate those stuff. I never knew what to do with them. Those tiny little black dots that later become pimples. I never even knew they existed until my friend bought this weird metal stick thingy to take out the blackheads. What do you call those stuff? Oh yea.. blackhead extractor! Argh... Blackheads absolutely suck I tell u!

No comments: