Monday, March 01, 2010

Blackheads: You suck!

Like I mentioned before, I never knew how to get rid of blackheads. The only time I attempted to take out my blackheads was when I was shocked with their existence on my nose that I tried to squeeze them out myself with my fingers.

Oh my goodness.. Never would I ever do it again.

I love going for facial because of the comfortable massages and everything but I hate those extractions!!!! Argh!!! Why do they have to use their bare hands and those weird metal thingies to squeeze it out? Can't they invent something cooler and more efficient without inflicting any pain to get rid of these stuff? Isn't technology good enough already? Stop exploring the universe and invent some painless blackhead extractor you people!

1 comment:

Acne Treatment said...

Acne is a most common skin disease around the world. Since there are plenty of ance treatment which one to follow is a confusing thing. One of my friend had mild acne problems on his face. He tried lots of products but they never seemed to work. Two years later, I wondered to see his face again that has cleared up ! I asked him what he used? He just said he drank lots of water and basically just removed toxins from his body. Yes,A simple home ance treatment is drinking water!! water is the main carrier of nutrients in our body. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water a day.