Friday, November 20, 2009

Splash! Splash! Splash!

There's one memory that I have when I was young that was pretty funny. In my opinion at least. Haha.. I think I was five or something and my house used to not have those shower heaters that is so common in household nowadays. So everyday I had to brace myself and shower in cold water.

Once in a while, my mum would boil hot water for me and pour it in a tub just to treat me. And since I was little, I could fit into a small pain and I would play my toys in the water while enjoying the nice warm water.

There was once, I was so wild that I started splashing wildly around. After I got used to the cold water, I started taking the host and proceeded to "wash the walls." And next thing I knew, there was a "burst" and all was dark. 0.0

I had splashed so much that the water reached the tiny little lightbulb on the ceiling and yup..! It burst!!!

Needless to say, I was super careful with splashing water after that but bathroom lighting are dangerous stuff to meddle me. Or maybe lighting in general.

Moral of the story. Don't splash too much!

No comments: