Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bye bye Imaginary readers..

My blog has been kinda dead lately. Yeah.. In the beginning, I think I had a fair amount of imaginary readers.. I never really had real readers to start with but I think now, its fair to say that I don't even have imaginary readers anymore.

Its quite sad though to tell the truth. I know I haven't really been putting much effort into my blog recently. I mean, I'm in Japan studying abroad now and I should have a lot of interesting things to say about this weird country but I rarely post nowadays.

I'm sorry my once loyal imaginary readers.

Its not easy putting your blog out there. Using a web directory can help in boosting your readerships but it take real talent and dedication to make your blog popular.

But the question is, why do you want people to read your blog?

1 comment:

zewt said...

no fret... i am still here.