Thursday, October 01, 2009

Amazing people

I f*cking hate people who think they are smart a*ses without really reading and understanding the situation.

I f*cking hate people who think they're better than others!

I f*cking hate people who are suppose to bring inspiration to others when in truth, they only bring unhappiness to others.

I f*cking hate people who don't even try to be a better person!

I f*cking hate people who bring claim that they are bringing positive change to the world when in actual fact they are just FUCKING arrogant people!!!

I f*cking hate people who are just tooo stuborn to accept other ideas and think that they're always right!

I f*cking hate people who claim to have an open discussion when in actual fact they just want to force their opinions down other people's throats.

Whatever. I don't want to deal with them anymore. Go find someone else to bring unhappiness to! I have enough of you.

No comments: