Friday, October 02, 2009

Shopping Craze!

Shopping is such a bad habit. Seriously. Don't you think so? I mean people do need to shop for food, clothing and stuff but only because its necessary though. When one buys too much and do not know what to do with it, you know its a problem.

I love shopping. Every time I go to a new place, I always want to buy as many souvenirs as possible because I keep having the mindset that, "hmm.. that Peruvian wool cloth would look really pretty in my future home." And then I buy it and don't know where to put it.

And clothes. Oh god. Lets not even go there. I have clothes in my Malaysian house, Vietnam house, tons of them in US and now.. I'm in Japan! The land of crazy fashion!!!!

What am I going to do? I tried carrying as little stuff as possible to Japan so I can buy more stuff here but I wasn't very successful. How am I gonna bring everything back?

One of my friend actually told me that I can use a shipping box to ship everything to the US. And it seemed to be pretty cheap. Though that's what she said.

Ah.. Harajuku, Shibuya...

No comments: