Monday, July 20, 2009

Swine Flu Craze

Traveling traveling traveling.. That's all I do these days. =( I don't want to sound like a spoil brat because I know there are a lot of people in this world that has never sat in an airplane before but..

Boy am I tired of sitting in planes..

All you do is just sit in the small tiny seat which is super uncomfortable (well.. of coz I'm in economy class) and wait for the time to pass. If you're lucky, you get to watch movies if you do long distance international flights by Malaysian Airlines. If you're not, you have to just amuse yourself by looking at other people snoring or babies crying while you wait for the time to pass because you have nothing better else to do!

And you know what is the worst thing these days???

The stupid SWINE FLU!!!! The stupid flu has made everyone so paranoid with all kinds of sickness! People give you the coldest and most scariest glare if you actually dare to cough or sneeze in front of them! God forbid if you try and blow your nose!!!

I have been sick for the past 3 weeks with cough, fever, and cold all at difference times. Maybe I got the swine flu.. who knows but its such a nerve wrecking experience being on the plane and not being able to control yourself coughing.

I mean I'm sorry I can't stop coughing but... its just a cough!!! I wont kill the entire population for god's sake. Dont' you fall sick too?

Argh... people give you the angriest glare! So discriminating I tell you!!!

When we arrive in Pudong, Shanghai airport, there were actually two men dressed in spacemen outfit that came onto the plane and pointed laser guns at us to measure our temperature!!! They wouldn't even let us out of the plane first!!! So what if I got a temperature of 40 degrees? Are u gonna shipped me back to Malaysia without letting me see a doctor?

WTF???

Yeah.. this swine flu case is seriously getting out of hand. Its just a small flu for crying out loud. Plenty of people in the US die of various kind of flu infection every year. Just because this so called pig flu is spreading around the world doesn't give you the authority to treat people discriminatingly! People die of anything! Like crossing the street to go to Starbucks!!! You can die of that too you know!!!

So stop glaring at the poor girl that is coughing non-stop next to you.

No comments: