Thursday, June 11, 2009

MGMT

Song of the week guys! =) I know I haven't been putting this song of the week or day often but I really wanna share with you guys this song.. Its my current favorite song and I can't stop listening to it.

Its definitely not a mainstream music because music lover Cody hasn't even heard it before yet. Its Kids by MGMT. I didn't really like it when I first heard it but after a few times, it totally grew on me. The lyrics are really weird, it doesn't seem to make sense but I think its because of the randomness that makes it so unique. Although I guess after watching the video you kinda get a sense of what it means, I think.. I still don't though. The video is super weird and doesnt make sense either.

Haha.. the whole song is just weird period.

But I love it. Don't get scared by it though.. its not a horror video to scare u. Trust me. =)

Its my girls' favorite song so it really holds a special meaning to me. =) I hope you guys enjoy it!

No comments: