Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mother's Day

Uh-Oh.. Mother's Day is around the corner. Em... because I'm overseas, and the mailing system in Vietnam is not really trustworthy, am I given the right to not send anything to my mum?

Argh... Obligations of a daughter.

I mean she knows I.. em... kinda... em.... *cough* *cough* love her right? +.+

All these marketing gimmicks! Us poor college students have to fall prey to. How the hell are we gonna get money to pay for jewelry, cosmetics, spa treatments, flowers, chocolate and everything?

What did you say? Valentine's Day? Well.. em.. that's different. =P haha..

And then, Father's Day is coming.

Well, its the thought that counts right? The fact that I THOUGHT about buying something already shows my mum how much I care right? She should be happy about that. Hehe..

1 comment:

sammi said...

Hello,I am so happy to meet you,You have the good points ,I think you are a happy man from your blog .I some times think why the women like to go to jewelry stores on-line sell hot,it's a good choice.the more and more people like buy Jewellery !In the past time ,Jewelry is wealth ,but now ,every one can have own Jewelry .It's became a trend in life!