Monday, March 23, 2009

Ironical

My university is recently adding another building to the campus. They're building a performing arts center which is scheduled to be ready by the spring of 2011. I really hope they get to finish it before I graduate because it will be really a bum if I can't enjoy this new facility.

Its always like that with schools for me. When I was in high school, the cool gym that everyone was waiting to be build finish its construction 3 months before I graduated. Therefore, I could only enjoy looking at the completed facility for 3 months because as far as I could remember, it wasn't open to the students until I officially graduated.

When these kinda things happen one too many times, you start to become kinda tired..

Hopefully this performing arts center will finish its construction soon. And get its huge ugly safety equipment and bulldozers out of the way!

No comments: