Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vegan people

Recently there has been a small uprising from the vegan students in my university. They are now trying to get people to sign petitions to complain about the lack of vegan foods in the school's cafeteria. They complain that most times, vegan students have nothing to eat whatsoever because almost all food are made from non-vegan products or mixed with it.

I don't really wanna sound selfish or anything but why must these people be soo choosy about food? There are so many people out there that don't have any food to eat and here you are complaining about the lack of choices in the cafeteria?

But then again, who am I to judge. But still.. I just don't understand. Especially those that wont even TOUCH meat!!! =.=

Don't worry.. I'm working on my "understanding other beliefs and cultures" attitude. I totally support organic stuff especially those that help save the environment, like vegan shoes for example.. but why must you be soo picky on food?

Sigh..

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I get where you're coming from. I struggle to understand it as well.

Thankfully, shopping for vegan shoes is easy, especially with sites like http://www.vegetarianshoesandbags.com/