Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I bought a TV

I know its a terrible time right now for me to buy a TV, but I did. I actually choose to buy a TV right when finals are approaching. I have survived without one for almost a year and of all times to have a TV in my room, I choose to have it a week before finals began.

I am so dead. Just on Saturday, I woke up at 10:30am and watched TV till 6pm. Doing nothing whatsoever.

A senior sold it to be for USD $30. Really cheap considering that its not those super tiny TVs that you have to sit 10 centimeters away just to see who is acting in the movie. Mine is considerably big. She was supposed to sell me the DVD player too. Altogether being $40 but for some reason, she sold the DVD player without telling me so I only have the TV. Not a big problem though because I don't really know why I would want a DVD player when I have the laptop. I don't really mind a speaker mount too though but then my neighbors will hate me and we don't really want Princess Shin to be friendless right?



Mi televisor!


Ah... the TV has over 50 channels and I have been going crazy watching the latest episodes of Desperate housewives, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, marathons of CSI, America's Next Top Model, Indiana Jones and Sex in the City.

Oh god... my friend actually wanted to take away my cable cords..

Over my dead body!

No comments: