Monday, April 21, 2008

Current state of mind!!

Josette just tag me and seeing how long it has been since I last played a tag, I figured I should give this one a try.

Not bad actually! hehe..

You're feeling: Sleepy and guilty coz I have been out the whole weekend and its Sunday again and I havent done anything!

To your left: My bed!

On your mind: I need to start on my Spanish homework!

Last meal included: Roast Duck and roast pork! First time in ages! Woohoo!

You sometimes find it hard to: Study!

The weather: Bright but cold and windy! >.<

Something you have a collection of: Clothes!

A smell that cheers you up: My boyfriend! ^.^

A smell that can ruin your mood: Smoke

How long since you last shaved: None of your business.

The current state of your hair: Clean and straight.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My room phone?

Your skill with chopsticks: I can eat with them.

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Bestsellers

Something you're craving: Clothes!

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Not sure.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None, thank you very much.

Favourite place to go for a quiet moment: My room ^.^

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Sleeping? Wahaha..

Something that freaks you out a little: Dropping out of school!

Something you've eaten too much of lately: Everything!

You have never: Jump of a cliff before!

You never want to: Never say never..

Play it if u want! =)

No comments: