Monday, April 21, 2008

Overindulging!

Ever since getting a car, me and my friends have been going crazy with our new found freedom trying out random places around Orange County. We have tried one Indian restaurant, 3 Korean restaurants, 2 Chinese restaurants, and 3 Japanese restaurants. We have yet to try a Malaysian restaurant though according to the GPS that my friend has, it says that we have around 4 to 5 Malaysian restaurants around here with the nearest being 40 miles. I think that's around 60 something kilometers! I can't wait to try one of those! Argh.. I miss Malaysia sooo much!!!

Anyway.. we have been eating outside so much though technically, I don't really know how you define by outside food anymore. But I really feel that the food in US is more healthy that in Malaysia. I havent had any food poisoning in ages (*touch wood) and it seems that food poisoning is not at all common in US. My friend only had one food poisoning her entire life! Imagine that! People in Malaysia get it once a month! What with all the fried stuff, oily stuff, spicy stuff! No wonder! We Malaysians really need to go for colon cleanse more often!

That said though... I MISS MALAYSIA! >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I just stumbled upon your nice little blog. Just wanted to say that I am surprised that Malaysians get sick so often. Really!

Good luck with your wheels :)