Monday, January 28, 2008

Would You Eat These?

No, they're not made from Marzipan. They are not edible. But you would be really sick if you had really wanted too. These little delicate works of wonders are made by artist Camille Allen by clay.




Aren't they absolutely beautiful!






Aww...





I wonder how much they are worth! Probably a lot! Ah well..





Though I wouldn't really know what to do with them either but that's what collectors do right? Collect stuff just for the sake of it!

Back to my paper now!

4 comments:

Menchie said...

I've seen these before but I thought they were made of marzipan. The details are awesome.

Daniel said...

they r so cute..

Cherry Popcorn said...

menchie,
Yeah, they are so beautiful right? I want one too!!!

Daniel,
THey are so adorable and cute! I know! Haha.. Thanks for dropping by!

ZB said...

those babies looks scary to me.

I don't know, maybe i just don't like babies. -.-