Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just a short update!

I love Colombia!!!! Seriously!!! Hehe.. I was in Bogota for a day yesterday and we flew in to Leticia this afternoon! Its a small little town that looks like Alor Setar. And people here ride on motorbikes instead of cars! I know I´m making a big deal out of nothing but in US, people don´t ride in motorbikes, if they do it is those really big and fancy ones, at least from where I come from, which is rich and famous California!

Everyone here speaks Spanish! No one here speaks English! I so wanna learn to speak Spanish!!! ¡Hola! See! I can´t type in the upside down exclamation mark because i´m using a Spanish keyboard! Its so cool! Haha.. I´m in a cyber cafe now and its 1500 pesos for 1 hour. That´s like 1.25 USD? Because 2000 pesos is 1USD. Go convert it to Malaysian dollars yourself.

The weather here reminds me so much of Malaysia. It is so humid here. Hehe.. being in California for 6 months have really made me forget how it is like to sweat! Imagine! I havent sweat in 6 months! Is that a good or bad thing? Haha.. Being here reminds me so much of Malaysia. I wanna go home! Boohoo...

I saw the Amazon river too!!! I´m going on the Amazon river sooN! Wahaha.....

I shall leave it at that to make u guys jealous! Muarx! =)

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Man! I wanna go visit the Amazon river too!

Anonymous said...

feed the anaconda with ur fingers..heehee