Monday, January 07, 2008

I miss my bed..

Ever since coming back to my university after spending 3 full weeks in San Francisco, I have realized how comfortable I was in my friend's home. Her family treated me so good and I felt totally at home there. The bed that I slept in was a queen size bed (even my friend herself slept on a single bed) and it had two thick comforters as blankets! It was super warm inside! Even though the house was always cold because they rarely on the heater, the bed was always super comfy and whenever you wake up in the morning, you wouldn't want to come out of the covers because it would be freezing. I didn't know how soft the bed was until I came back and slept on my own bed. It was like foam mattress!

I never ever complained about my dorm's bed because I have a comforter on it and it is comparably soft. But after sleeping for 3 weeks in super soft bed, my bed now feels like rock!

Argh.. I don't want to feel unappreciative of my accommodation but I miss my host family's home! Boohoo.. They treated me so good! I wanna go back there!

No comments: