Monday, December 10, 2007

I wanna bring things back!!!!

Argh.. I hate this!!!! I'm not going back this winter break and though I don't feel bad about it, I feel sad that I can't bring back some stuff from Malaysia!!! Argh.. due to my procrastination, I only started packing the night before I went to US and obviously I didn't get to bring a lot of stuff!!! How stupid was I!!! Considering the fact that my whole family went with me to US!!! I have unlimited access of baggage that I could bring!! But no... I was lazy and only started packing a few hours before my flight was due!!!

Argh..!!!

There are only 2 Malaysians in the whole campus! Me and another girl. However, the other girl is from Georgia so she wont be going back to Malaysia anytime soon! But, I found another girl that is going back to Malaysia this holiday and I was so happy that she offered to carry stuff for me back home. I bought a tons of things for both my family and Cody, but yesterday she just told me that her bag is full and she can't bring a lot of my stuff back home!!!!

Argh.. I'm not angry at her coz I know she's already doing me a big favor by helping me even if it is just a little bit but I'm so frustrated!!! Argh..!!! I bought so many stuff and now I can't bring anything back? Argh!!!

=(

If her bag is already full even before she goes there, how is she gonna help me bring back my stuff? I was actually planning to ask my mum to buy some Maggi Mee for me. You know those mee in the mug kind? I miss the curry flavor so much!!! Curries here are so horrible! Ok.. I'll stop complaining! Curries here doesn't taste like curry because it is not spicy at all!!! =(

I want my Maggi Mee!!! But Maggi Mees are big and I don't think she'll be able to fit it into her bag for me?

Argh...

Booohooo.. I guess I just have to wait till I get back next May!!!

Or is there any of my 'imaginary' readers that are going to California any time soon? =)

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Someone who misses maggi mee??
OH EM GEE!!!

Cherry Popcorn said...

Hahah.. I don't get it..

What is Oh Em Gee?