Thursday, December 13, 2007

Do you remember this?

For some reason, I just thought about the Commonwealth that was held in Malaysia almost 10 years ago. Oh my god.. was it that long? Time is passing so fast nowadays.

Remember how big a deal it was?

Remember how many t-shirts, magnets, there was in 'night markets' where the monkey was doing different stunts?

Remember this song?




THis is one of the limited Malay songs that I grew to love...

I remember that was the first year I came to KL. I even went and watch the reheasal of the opening ceremony! It was totally amazing I tell you!!! Soka Gakkai Malaysia did the human graphics!



Did you remember that?


Ah.. those were the days..

5 comments:

zewt said...

it's the only song from ella whom i like. but then again... i always wonder why ella?

eh... my google reader sure jam when i head to your blog these days...

Daniel said...

of course still remember... those were the days

Anonymous said...

hey, the vid. still looks good !

down memory lane..I participated the volunteer programme, real fun :)

Merv Kwok said...

unfortunately, i dont even remember us having a commonwealth games =P i'm a lousy msian hehe

Miss Positive said...

Yeah, of course I remember this song too! I'm pretty sure many other Malaysians remember it clearly and love it dearly. Nice song.