Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ranting post!

Ok.. just to mentally prepare you guys.. This is gonna be a ranting post. I'm in a sour and moody mood right now so I'm gonna complain and sulk about how miserable my life is right now for the next few minutes. Sorry if I'm gonna bore you or bring you down too.. COZ I warned you! =(

Argh...!!! Another 3 more weeks to the end of the semester! I can't wait for it to be over! I don't know why but I can't find the strength or the will power in me to continue to work hard anymore. I have been so busy lately trying to accomplish as many things as possible and now.. all fire in me has diminished!!! I don't know why!!! >.<

I wanna go back home and see my family and experience all that is familiar to me again. I'm tired of putting a strong face in front of everyone and working hard inside me to be strong in facing everything that is new around me! Everyone around me complains about how much they miss home and they merely stay a few hours away from home! They do go back for holidays and stuff but me..? I'm 18 hours away from home!!! Halfway across the earth!!!

It's not that I'm terribly home sick or I cry myself to sleep every night, its just I'm tired of being cheerful and strong anymore. I wanna sit around in my room and not care about anything else anymore. I'm tired of always wanting to be the best in everything and fail to satisfy my own needs because of it.

I'm tired of disappointing everybody or not fufilling other people's expectations! What about my own needs? Why must I want to be the best in everything? Why can't I be satisfied in being second best or not even close to the best?

Ok... Now that I have finish ranting, I kinda feel better now. Writing things out really puts things into perspective! Another 3 more weeks! I will work hard to finish off the year with a blast!

If any of you feel the same way too.. just hang in there ya! ^.^

P:S/ I'm weird I know..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're always weird..=p
Hang in there and enjoy your holiday in the state!
miss you

3POINT8 said...

Weirdo weirdo weirdo!!!
Oh??? did i just taunt you???
Are you feeling angry now??
Disappointed??
Is the fire coming back??
If you think your post is weird, I think this reply is even weirder!

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Ranting does work. In many ways. You can probably start writing your list of must-do's when you return to Malaysia.

Menchie said...

Hey hang in there. though, it can't be easy to be so far away from home. You going home in December?

zewt said...

are u scheduled to fly back? .... it's not that bad. think about it this way.... not many ppl get the chance to go to the states to study. and many are dying for such oppoturnity.

Cherry Popcorn said...

peng,
Sigh.. I know I'm weird! Haha.. I didn't know u still visit my blog! I update so rarely now! Boohoo.. Where is the blog u promise me? =P

3point8,
You are certainly weird! But ah well.. we are all weird! Hehe..

da winged acrophobic,
Ya.. that would be in half a years time! Boohoo.. But thanks for the support! U guys do make me feel better! =)

menchie,
Thanks menchie! Long time no see! How are u? It is certainly not easy being far away from home! >.<

I'm only going back in June! =( Boohoo..

zewt,
Nope.. Gonna fly back in June next year. I know a lot of people are definitely dying for such opportunity and I'm happy too but sometimes its so hard! =(

Thanks ya!