Tuesday, May 01, 2007

No comments equals No readers!

Can someone please explain to me why everytime I click on my comments section to answer my reader's comments, it takes forever to load? Forever meaning I do it before I sleep at the next morning when I wake up it is still loading!

Why???

Aiyoh.. this blogger is really giving people lots of problems. I know we should be appreciative and stuff mainly because this service is free and all that but still... We do have a right to complain if there is a problem right?

And even if it's free you guys should do a good job right?

Commenting on my own blog is one thing. Commenting on the blogs that I read is also another problem. Putting comments is the only way to tell my fellow blogger friends that I'm visiting their blogs and reading their post. If I don't put down any comments then they will think I never visit them. And later think that I'm a selfish old b*tch!

Now that's not a good thing right?

Blogging is all about reading other blogs, enjoying them and writing what you think about their post! It's not only about maintaining your own blog. Because if that's is all you do then you can be assured that you wont have readers anymore.

Kinda like me now.

Which explains why commenting is such a important thing.

I know there is other services that provides this commenting thing. I tried haloscan. I even went along and install it. Really easy actually. Unfortunately later on I found out that even though it is faster and more efficient but I realise that all my old comments are gone! And I don't think I can bare with it. My comments are the place where I get to meet new bloggerfriends. Really very important to me. So for now.. I think I will still stick to blogger.

No old comments but with a new faster and more efficient system. Which would you choose?

What is the point of reading other blogs without letting the owner know that you're reading their blogs? You wont get notice and the blogger would feel that he/she doesn't have any readers.

Like me!

Do you think it is because of this stupid comment problem thing or is it because I have no more imaginary readers anymore? Let alone real readers.

Oh dear.. I would certainly like to blame the stupid comment system on this!

+.+

7 comments:

fishtail said...

Don't feel discouraged. I'm sure many people read your blog. I do :)

Observer said...

No wonder you left only one comment. Means u visit me once. HAHAHHAH

zewt said...

i think i have been commenting much less compared to before becos there are just too many blogs in my read list... but i still do pen down my comment if i find it purposeful.

blogspot... plenty of problems, which is why a lot of ppl are going to wordpress. but wordpress has got its limitations.

Cherry Popcorn said...

fishtail,
Hello! Welcome! So happy to know you're one of my 'imaginary' readers! Hehe.. thanks for dropping by!

freethinker,
Don't la sound so bad.. I got visit! hehe.. See.. I'm gonna visit agaiN! =)

zewt,
blogspot really has it's problems. But I tried wordpress and I don't really like it. Maybe because blogspot was my first baby but with wordpress you can't alter your layout and everything seems so much more confusing there!

Merv Kwok said...

be patient with blogger. they're still trying to get their act together haha

zewt said...

they say wordpress is for pro... perhaps we are just not pro enough... hehe...

Cherry Popcorn said...

merv kwok,
Haha.. how would you know? You are one of those ppl behind all these problems? =P

zewt,
really? Hmm.. Maybe then! But I still don't like it! I rather stick to blogger or pay for my own domain next time! But I think that is kinda a problem too.. have to be a pro right?