Friday, March 16, 2007

Artists' jewelry & galleries

I just love accessories. I'm a girl and I'm happy to be a girl because I can dressed and be pretty all I want. Not that a guy can't do that but you know what I mean. =)

A plain outfit can be changed to be totally glamorous with a touch of some beautiful unique jewelry. Wanna have a bohemian look? Then wear a big chunky wooden necklace. Wanna look all bling bling? Then go for big bright gold chain.

Ah.. the wonders of being a woman. Wahaha..

And now, we have an extra outlet to do our shopping. Online shopping! Although I love walking through the malls slowly admiring my favourite bracelets, bags and earrings but there's no harm sitting in front of the computer browsing through beautiful jewelry too right? Even better. Now I can do it in the comfort of my own home.





Artisansmarket.com is the perfect place to find nice and unique jewelry.






They have everything there. From clothing, to footwear, to fine art, to furniture. Everything that has got to do with selling art online. And their stuff are seriously amazing. I'm not joking. The various colorful beads that they use, their clothing and even their bowls. All super special. I like their Natural Edge Amboyna Burl Bowl the best!

Go rediscover the girly girl in you!

No comments: