Sunday, March 18, 2007

#1 online agent for Verizon cell phones

My dad just bought a new phone again. He's phone was barely a year old and now he has bought a new phone. Guys! All of them are the same. They're all slaves to gadget. Even an old man like my father.

Haha.. Sorry dad. Hope he doesn't read this.

I want a new phone too.. I have said this a billion times and I'm gonna say it again. I WANT A NEW PHONE!!! Boohooo...





Doesn't this look super sexy?



But unfortunately I don't really know what phone to buy. That's so many phones out there and new phone come in practically every second. Who's to know that the minute you made a commitment to buy a new phone, out comes the new one with nicer sleeker look and cooler features?

And let's be honest here, we're not Paris Hilton wannabes! And most of the countries, Malaysia excluded provides you with a new phone every time you sign up for a new line. So people like you that lives all the way across my country get to change phone like you change underwear!

Unfortunately, most of the networks provide lousy super ancient phones.

Well.. Verizon has one of the best wireless networks in the country networks in the country. But they haven't always been known to have the coolest phones or greatest prices. Best network but lousy phones.

Fortunately for us, they're slowly improving themselves now and guess what they're gonna let people like you and me use for free if we use their network?

A really trendy new phone like LG Mint Chocolate.

That would be super cool right?

Their deals change daily. But right now this very moment you can get free Verizon Razrs (no Verizon or Wirefly rebates required) when you open a new account.

What you waiting for?

No comments: