Thursday, February 15, 2007

Men and Fashion?

It is the dawn of the 21st century now.. Women aren't the only ones that are fashionable now. We women aren't the only ones that are conscious of our clothings, appearances or whether the jacket we are wearing now is considered 'in' or not.

Men are the same too..

Unfortunately. =)

My boyfriend is one of them too... Gone were the days where girls love shopping and guys will be bored to death waiting outside the dressing room for their indecisive girlfriends to walk in and out of the same shops over and over again.

I do that too when I'm out shopping with my boyfriend. The difference is that I'm the one waiting outside the dressing room.

I'm not complaining Cody.. Really I'm not.. =P

Anyway, my point is that guys need to be fashionable whether they like it or not. Even if you're not one of those 'David Beckham' guys, there are important things that all guys need to know. Like how to properly tie a tie, fold a pocket square, and buy and wear a suit. These are essential things.

How do you know what is important and what is not? Well, Belisi's Sharp by Design blog is a blog for the progressive urban man who wants to learn about fashion staples, what is in and what is not! As well as stay tuned in to emerging trends in casual wear and business attire. They have straight-forward fashion and lifestyle tips for men, with featured insight from designers, stylists, and fashion experts.






How cool is that?

With a click of a mouse and you're on your way to be a fashionista! =)




No comments: